Brain Teaser Answers
(Answers at Bottom of Page)
- Brain Teasers -
1. Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
2. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
3. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
4. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
5. A ladder hangs over the side of a ship anchored in a port. The bottom rung touches the water. The distance between rungs is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the rate of 15 cm each hour. When will the water reach the seventh rung from the top?
- Brain Teasers Answers -
1. A coffin
2. A stamp
3. A towel
4. A mushroom
5. The boat floats